Become a member of the Whatcom Disc Golf Club and support local disc golf in Whatcom County. Member benefits are listed below and you can sign-up here online at the bottom of the page. We also sign up members in person at our events and work parties throughout Whatcom County which are posted on our Facebook page @whatcomdisc.
WDGC Membership Dues
WDGC annual membership is $15 to join and $10 each year to renew. All SVCA members have the option of receiving a $2 discount on membership dues. All WDGC members are required to fill out a membership form and sign liability waivers to play the Mossy Roc Disc Golf Trail in Sudden Valley and participate in our work parties and hosted events.
New Membership: $15.00
Join the Whatcom Disc Golf club and reap the benefits of membership.
Important: Once you have paid for your membership, you must fill out the waiver form below and send it to email@example.com to complete your membership process.
Renew Membership: $10.00
Membership renewals are only $10 and help keep the club running.
All new members must fill out the membership waiver, either the pdf or the online form.
- Download the waiver form OR fill out the online membership waiver form.
- If you downloaded the pdf, email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The club will contact you regarding your member number and tag after we’ve received your payment and completed waiver form.
The local disc golf community here in Whatcom County thanks you!
WDGC Members Receive
- A unique wooden tag branded with the WDGC logo and your member # that you can proudly display on your disc golf bag.
- Discounts at local WDGC business sponsors:
- Cosmic Games offers WDGC members a 10% discount on discs.
- Dancing Gypsies Glass and Grass offers all WDGC members 21+ a 20% discount.
- Ace Hardware in Ferndale offers WDGC members a 15% discount on discs.
- Early bird signup access to all WDGC sponsored events including the Cornwall Classic, Blaine’s Battle at the Border and the Mossy Roc Ice Bowl.
- Open Access to exclusive member only events doubles and handicap league held at Mossy Roc.
- Access to gated parking at Mossy Roc
- More to come….
How Your WDGC Dues Are Used
The financial requirements of the items listed above are more than the basic membership dues that WDGC takes in. We could not make this possible without the support of the WDGC memberships, renewals and other financial supporters who take on a larger share of the financial burden with the sole purpose of growing the sport of disc golf in Whatcom County. Please contact WDGC if you are interested in doing more than the basic membership.
$5 of the new member dues goes to the creation of your unique wooden membership tag branded with the WDGC logo and your member #.
$6 goes to the WDGC general liability insurance policy. This is the actual annual per member cost of the policy, and is required for all active/current WDGC members.
$2 goes to our non-profit umbrella Discovering Open Spaces.
$2 goes to supporting WDGC efforts at all our local disc golf courses, including but not limited to: providing porta-potty service at Mossy Roc, purchasing/upgrading disc golf baskets, establishment of tee pads, course signage and other maintenance items as needed.